The First Order
State of the Order
The First Order is a military superpower that dominates the stage of the Galaxy. Their fleet is competitive with the other major powers in size and strength, counting among their number numerous Star Destroyers and smaller craft. TIE fighters, AT-ATs, AT-M6s, and other vehicles are all at the First Order's command, backed by an army of Stormtroopers.
In the wake of the Sith Eternal's failed takeover and Kylo Ren's disappearance at Exegol, Admiral Vahn commands the First Order under the auspices of a war council of top commanders.
The Vanguard were a group of elite operatives that have since been decommissioned due to loyalty concerns given their close association and relationship with the former Supreme Leader, Kylo Ren. Player characters could choose to be a naval officer, starfighter pilot, or a Stormtrooper. All PCs were considered part of an elite cadre specially trained to follow Kylo Ren on top secret operations. These operatives wore special black armor and were permitted to enjoy relaxed standards commensurate with their abilities. They could take names and commission personal ships from the First Order's arsenal. They could also interact more freely between ranks. Full details were posted on the bulletin boards in-game.
Why Join the First Order? (Historically, but doesn't it fill you with a sense of nostalgia and jingoistic pride?)
- As a member of the First Order, you receive an extra paycheck based on your rank.
- First Order members receive high-end gear for free and can use their own as well.
- Be a part of the most feared fighting force in the Galaxy. The First Order is on the rise.
- There are regular GM'd plots for you to participate in, regardless of which division you join.
Rules and Policies
- Be courteous to everyone OOC, not just within the Order but everywhere on the game. We are the bad guys but we're not bad people.
- If there's another group you want to be part of, make an alt! The First Order is an exclusive group. It's not my rule, but a Mush rule (Even if it wasn't, it'd be my rule).
- If you have any issues with someone within the group, please contact Kylo Ren for arbitration if you cannot work out your differences independently.
- Be active. There is no firm timeline but if you are away for some time you risk losing rank/relevance and/or your place in the group.
By contributing a refundable deposit, First Order members may lease access to the following ships at the specified cost.
- Sienar JAS Assault Lander: 10 000 credits.
- TIE/sf Starfighter: 50 000 credits.
- Alpha-class XG-1 Star Wing: 150 000 credits.
Note: Subject to availability. Cannot be sold. May be traded in through First Order channels. Leaser is responsible for repairs, fuel, and upgrades. You cannot give rides to civilians or have upgrades performed by civilian mechanics. Pilots without their own ship for personal use are still considered to have access to them for combat missions.
- Knights of Ren: Gift with Purchase
- Resistance: Battle of a Thousand Generations Pt II
- Knights of Ren: Tenuous Welds
- First Order: Massacre of Corvax Fen
- First Order: Point Raid
- First Order: Ride to Ruin
- First Order: Dromund Kaasequences
- First Order: Point of No Return
- Jedi Order: Battle of Aridus
- First Order: Foundation
- First Order: Let It Die
- First Order: No Time for Caution
- First Order: Dive to the Heart
- First Order: Tearing at the Seams
- First Order: The Cracks Begin to Show
- First Order: For the Greater Good
- First Order: Ealor Exchange
- First Order: Fall of Kalarba Part IV
- First Order: Fall of Kalarba Part III
- First Order: Fall of Kalarba Part II
- First Order: Fall of Kalarba Part I
- Stop That Man!
- First Order: Agent: Missing: Part 3
- First Order: Everyone Loves a Party
- First Order: Agent: Missing: Part 2
- Resistance: Smashed Into Who Knows What
- First Order: FO Youth Recruiting Day on Mandalore
- First Order: Agent: Missing: Part 1
- Resistance/First Order: Attack on Blackrock Station
- First Order: Distress Call Part 1
- First Order: The Devil You Know
- First Order: Finesse
- First Order: Lothal Weapon
- First Order: Tonight the Music Seems So Loud
- First Order: A Friendly Chat
- First Order: Defending the Yard
- First Order: Thyferran Investigation
- High Stakes Games
- First Order: Naalol Ruins
- First Order: Kafrene Klean-Up
- First Order: Passk's Assassination
- First Order: The Failure of Captain Scipor
- Resistance: Welcome to the Jungle, Part 2
- First Order: Crash Goes the Boom
- First Order: Naboo Drills
- First Order: Boom Goes the Dynamite
- First Order: Cahl Miners
- First Order: Earning Their Wings
- Rescue at Danuta
- First Order: Unintended Consequences
- First Order: Corellian Reminder
- Bringing down the terrorist: PT. 2
- First Order: Battle for Mon Calamari
- First Order: Sniffing Out Rats
- Bringing down the terrorist: Starbucks VS Coffee Bean
- Attack On Hound Base
- Resistance Convoy Escort
- First Order: Jakku. /You/ know
- First Order: Jakku Raids
- First Order: Prison Payback
- First Order/Resistance: Breadcrumbs, Toasted
- First Order: Bastatha Blues
- First Order/Defiance Guild: The Raim-mains of the Day
- First Order/Resistance/Waywards/Civilians: Abduction! Part 3
- First Order/Resistance: Abduction! Part 2
- First Order/Resistance: Abduction! Part 1
- First Order/Resistance/Hutt Cartel: Dutch Courage
- First Order/All: Civic Outreach
- First Order/All: No Blasters
- First Order/Resistance TIEs optional
- First Order/Resistance: Alleycats
- First Order: Rain and Wind
- First Order/Resistance: Battle over Felucia
- First Order: Was it something I said?
- First Order: Spelunking
- First Order: Investigations on Felucia
- First Order: The Chase Pt. 1
- First Order/Rebel Yell: Routine Patrol
- First Order: A Training Mission Goes Bad
- First Order: Giant Walking Tanks
- First Order/Resistance: Moonrise over Endor
- First Order: Rescue Mission