Formed in response to organizations like the Hutt Cartel, the Array Consortium - so named after the notorious Sabacc hand - is a collection of free trade captains (read: smugglers) who work together to further their fortunes free of involvement with organized crime beyond associates of their own choosing. It is, in short, a smuggler's union. Headed by the smuggler, Adhar Gann, the Consortium works to unify independent smugglers and so-called 'gray traders' under a common code of conduct while supporting its member crews with legal, financial and security support.
Benefits of Membership
- Captains and their crews protect and aid one another in finding equipment, lucrative smuggling and trade routes, and assistance in conflicts (plots).
- Captains who lose their vessels via RP or misadventure can petition the Consortium to assist them in regaining vessels or, if impossible or infeasible, purchasing a replacement.
- Captains and their crews can find shelter from conflict or legal assistance.
- Captains and their crews can cross paths with smugglers belonging to other organizations, creating cross-factional RP!
- Assistance to those crew who wish to buy their own ships and become smugglers in their own right.
- Assistance to traders who wish to make the jump from everyday commerce to the smuggling trade.
- See the galaxy, make money, avoid jail. Live the dream!
Articles of Membership
To become a member of the Consortium, captains pledge to agree to the following code of conduct:
- Though Captains administer their crews as they see fit, violence or mistreatment toward crew or allowance of violence or mistreatment between crew members will not be tolerated. Captains who breach this rule will find their membership suspended upon reception of evidence and will suffer personal sanction as agreed upon by a council of their peers, which may range from monetary compensation to victims up to ultimate sanction by agreed-upon parties.
- In matters of major import affecting the consortium, Captains will be called upon to vote, either in person or via holocommunicator. Each captain has one vote, and in event of ties the Senior Captain will cast his or her vote to force a decision. Captains who do not vote more than twice in a row will have membership suspended until they can answer before a collection of their peers.
- Under no circumstances will Captains participate in, or allow their crews to participate in, the trafficking of slaves. Slavery is the enemy and will not be tolerated. Captains who are discovered to have breached this condition will be pursued until the ends of the galaxy until justice can be served.
(( OOC: Note: We're aware of the craziness that can go on with PC connections and RL drama, etc. etc. You work with us, we'll work with you. No worries. ))
How to Join
Contact the Senior Captain via RP or IC @mail, or by contacting any other Consortium member by the same means. Captains must be smugglers, or traders who are prepared to change their +profession to Smuggler with sufficient RP, but their crews can have any number of professions. Captains and crews can also belong to other factions, so long as they adhere to the Consortium's laws. You should hear back in a few days at most.
- Sion, Second Officer, Combat/Security Pilot
- Mandl, Third Officer
- R5-DT, (AKA 'DeeTee') R5 Astromech Droid
- R2-WZ (AKA 'The Wiz') R2 Astromech Droid (NPC - KIA)
- R3-L1L (AKA 'Aunt Lil') R3 Astromech Droid (NPC)
- Klo Chaze, Medical Officer
- Onys, Medic
- Atria Foster, Chief Security Officer
- Meep, Acquisitions/DAHIGI
- Niko Jing, Steward
- Tamrae, Engineer
- Jayla Shane, Merchant Associate
- Vivi Casseren, Explorer
Mara Jade -- Captain of the Termagant
Pash Danigo -- Captain of the Fathier Express
- Zuhj, First Mate/Gunner
- The Think Tank
- Things Don't Go Smooth
- Gate Crashers
- New Beginnings
- Aliases Corcer and Cuul
- We Actually Made That Stick
- Ryloth Holiday
- Skin Flicks
- Mother, Droids, Rockets, and Speed
- Four Arms, Silver Tongue
- Dash! Aaaa-aaaaaah!
- The Soccoran Survey
- Sour Run
- We Don't Like Their Kind Here
- A Day Out With Captain Gann
- Pazaak Night
- The Doom-Bug Deli Run
- The Ransom
- Animal Control
- Rich Idiots
- The Buzzards are Bold
Resistance/Overarching Story Arc:
- Beer, Bacta, and Business
- Adhar Makes A Call
- Red Stars At Night, And The Wheel Turns.
- Terrible Negotiations
- A Small Donation
- A Question of Politics
Mara Jade Stories
- In Which She Says Goodbye
- Fellowship and Loss
- Drinking Solo
- We Request, Dear Lady...
- I Know You Know We Know
Tripping The Rift Arc
- Tripping the Rift, Part One: OH GOD, WHAT IS THAT
- Tripping The Rift, Part Two: THERE'S SOMETHING ON THE HULL!
- Tripping The Rift, Part Three: The Iron Lady and the Lucky Break
- Tripping the Rift, Part Four: Death in the Trees
The Inheritance Arc
- The Inheritance, Part One: The Corellian Drive-By Shooting Blues
- The Inheritance, Part Two: New Friends and Dead Men
- The Inheritance, Part Three: The Yellow Man
- The Inheritance, Part Three and a Half: Interlude
- The Inheritance, Part Four: The Moonstormer
The Serious Business Arc
- The Castle Breached
- Razing the Imperious
- Starting the Business
- Pirating Pirates for Fun and Profit
- Enter the Dragons
- The Dragons' Head Revealed
The Mathall Syndicate Arc
- Breakers of Chains
- He Who Controls The Spice...
- Retribution Day (The following events happen on the same day)
- Cloak and Dagger, Part 1
- Speaking With The Master
- A Yellow Opportunity
- The Infiltrator, Part 1
- In-System Road Rage
- The Infiltrator, Part 2
- Cloak and Dagger, Part 2
- Blast Processing
- Flight of the Blackguard
- Weird Science
- Drug-Worlds and Invisible Killers
- Cloak and Dagger, Part 3
- A Dutiful Child, Part 1
- The Infiltrator, Part 3
- A Dutiful Child, Part 2
- Cloak and Dagger, Part 4
- The Yellow Hunt Begins
- Cloak and Dagger, Part 5
- The Upper Hand
- Didn't Get The Memo
- Mad Love (And What Comes Of It)
The Conquest of Lok